COMP Performance Group, parent company for leading performance automotive brands such as COMP Cams, TCI Auto, FAST and RHS, is looking to add an Inventory Control Manager to our growing team. If you meet the below qualifications and are looking for a career opportunity with a stable, progressive company – this may be the right opportunity for you.
Leading automotive aftermarket organization has a career-level opening for a full time Inventory Control Manager. This position leads the inventory control team responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy, warehouse location maintenance, optimizing space utilization, and process quality. This position will be responsible for inventories at all COMP Performance Group locations as well as off-site locations. The Inventory Control Specialist will be hands-on while leading their team, with a heavy emphasis on reporting, analytics and building a strong system of procedures to deliver exceptional inventory accuracy.
- Oversee the performance and efficiency of the inventory control team.
- Manage the inventory of multiple locations to ensure the integrity levels.
- Ensure all Inventory Control processes are followed and completed in a timely manner.
- Perform/supervise daily cycle counts, audits and reconciliation of variances.
- Develop and execute cycle count policy utilizing ABC analysis and tools within company ERP system.
- Work with Management to develop and implement KPIs for Inventory Control.
- Ensure count frequencies are achieved within the boundaries of the cycle count policy.
- Provide detailed monthly inventory variance reports to management.
- Resolve discrepancies and high-value variances through investigative processes.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify drivers of inventory variances.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop corrective actions.
- Lead and hold others accountable for the completion of corrective actions.
- Identify and recommend enhancements to improve management and integrity of the inventory.
- Create; implement and update inventory operational Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop and maintain staff and organizational development programs that provide adequate levels of training, skill enhancement, and overall department efficiency and capability.
- Requires a degree in Operations, Supply Chain, or related business field or equivalent years of experience.
- Strong understanding of personnel management and development.
- Must have 3+ years related experience preferably in a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment.
- Previous experience in leading annual physical inventories.
- Strong leadership skills, with excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Advanced proficiency in analytical techniques and process documentation.
- Strong project/people and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently.
- Excellent math skills, strong organizational skills and very detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) and benefits package are provided. Benefits available for full-time employees include medical insurance, paid vacations/holidays and company match 401K.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. This position will work in our Olive Branch, MS facility.
Apply for this position via this website or email a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Inventory Control Manager”. No phone calls please.
The COMP Performance Group is the parent company of leading performance automotive brands such as COMP Cams, TCI Automotive, FAST, ZEX Nitrous, Racing Head Service and more. For additional information about our brands and their products visit www.compperformancegroup.com.