COMP Cams®, the leading high performance automotive aftermarket manufacturer, is looking to add Machine Operators to our growing team. If you meet the qualifications listed below and are looking for a career opportunity with a stable, progressive company — this may be the position for you.
We have immediate openings for Machinist and Machine Operators; These are career path positions that are only right for those candidates with a strong work ethic and the desire to perform at a high level each day. Applicants should have Lathe, Mill or Grinding experience. Applicants with Camshaft/Crankshaft machining backgrounds will be given top consideration. Previous experience in automotive related fields is a plus but not required.
- Good organization and communication skills
- Five years minimum machining experience
- Experience in Mill, Lathe, Grinding and tooling selection
- Must be able to efficiently use a manual micrometer, dial indicators and quality measuring techniques
- Knowledge of raw materials and production processes
- Must have excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Lift as much as 70 pounds and work on your feet for 8-10 hours per day
- Have good math skills with the ability to solve problems efficiently (written test will be given)
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED certificate
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced production environment is a “must” along with having a good mechanical aptitude
Apply online via this job listing or email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting, “Cam Manufacturing” in the subject line of emails.
Competitive compensation and benefits are provided. Benefits for full-time employees include medical insurance, paid vacations/holidays and company match 401K. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. This position is located in our Memphis, TN headquarters. No phone calls accepted for this position. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).