COMP Cams®, the leading high performance automotive aftermarket manufacturer, is looking to add Machinist Support Personnel to our growing team. If you meet the below qualifications and are looking for a career opportunity with a stable, progressive company — this may be the position for you.
We have immediate openings for Machinist Support Personnel; these are an entry level positions and we will provide on the job training for the selected candidate(s). These are career path positions that are only right for those candidates with a strong work ethic and the desire to perform at a high level each day. Some positions can lead to full time machinist positions. Previous experience in a machine shop or automotive related fields is a plus.
- Individual must be able to lift 10-15 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Lift as much as 70 pounds and work on your feet for 8-10 hours per day
- Have good math skills with the ability to solve problems efficiently (written test will be given)
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED certificate
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment is a “must” along with having a good mechanical aptitude
Apply online via this job listing or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job posting, “Cam Manufacturing” in the subject line of emails.
Competitive compensation and benefits are provided. Benefits for full-time employees include medical insurance, paid vacations/holidays and company match 401K. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. This position is located in our Memphis, TN headquarters. No phone calls accepted for this position. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
The COMP Performance Group is the parent company of leading performance automotive brands such as COMP Cams, TCI Automotive, FAST, ZEX Nitrous, Racing Head Service, Quarter Master and more — for additional information about our brands and their products, visit www.compperformancegroup.com