Multi-brand, corporate Marketing department has a full-time opening for an Online Content & Product Data Coordinator to be a key member of our Memphis-based team. This individual will be responsible for the creation, implementation and maintenance of all web based product data. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated multi-tasker, balancing routine duties with more complex and long-term projects. Candidate must possess the ability to effectively balance competing/changing priorities with strict attention to detail, accuracy and awareness of deadlines. Ability to work both as an individual and team member is a MUST. Our experience has shown that those with an interest or passion for the performance automotive market have a greater level of success within our company.
- Work with Marketing, Product Development, Engineering and Sales Teams to create and publish effective product information via online website properties
- Make content & organizational revisions to web pages, including product descriptions, pricing, features, benefits, photos and other relevant product data
- Continuously test all website links & functionality to ensure that the customer experience is “as intended.” Report problems to appropriate web development team member or take appropriate action to immediately correct.
- Interface with Product Development & Engineering personnel to verify accuracy of data and supporting online assets; actively solicit input from Technical, Marketing & Sales co-workers on how to improve product presentation
- Update and remove online content as directed; however taking initiative and not waiting for direction to fix problems is an important element for success
- Utilize built-in CMS functionality in Magento 2 & WordPress platforms to manage product information; must have a desire to stay “up-to-date” on the latest techniques/workflow for effectively utilizing aforementioned CMS platforms
- Display the willingness to constantly seek better and more efficient processes for accomplishing routine job duties
- Aptitude & experience for creating/writing technical product data; meticulous attention to detail is absolutely a requirement for this position
- Technical ability to work with e-commerce & CMS applications, specifically Magento 2 Enterprise and WordPress, to effective publish product data
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices as they relate to product data and structure, as well as foundational knowledge of HTML
- Candidate should be extremely organized with ability to manage multiple project deadlines effectively; detail oriented personality a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism preferred
- Minimum two years related professional experience; equivalent combination of education and working experience will be considered
- Automotive interest strongly preferred
- Must be willing and able to work a full time schedule from our Memphis, TN headquarters; no freelancers or agencies please
Must be able to provide examples of recent work related to above skill sets.
Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) and benefits are provided. Benefits for full-time employees include medical insurance and paid vacations/holidays. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. This position is located in our Memphis, TN headquarters.
The COMP Performance Group is the parent company of leading performance automotive brands such as COMP Cams, TCI Automotive, FAST, ZEX Nitrous, Racing Head Service and more – for additional information about our brands and their products, visit www.compperformancegroup.com.