COMP Cams®, the leader in high performance automotive valve train technology, is looking to add a Packaging Associate to our growing team. If you meet the below qualifications and are looking for a career opportunity with a stable, progressive company – this may be the position for you. Full time position currently available.
We have immediate openings for full time Packaging Associate; we will provide on the job training for the right candidate(s). This position will assist the Packaging Lead on ensuring all products leaving the Packaging Department meet customer expectations. This is a career path position that is only right for a candidate with a strong work ethic, extreme attention to detail and the desire to perform at a high level each day. Previous experience in automotive, manufacturing or warehousing related field a plus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Performs part assembly and packaging
- Positions parts and packaging by using templates, examples or instructions
- Assist in inventory coordination
- Completes Manufacturing Orders with accuracy
- Reports non-conformance occurrences to the Packaging Lead and/or Quality in a timely manner
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Individual must be able to lift 10-15 pounds on a repetitive basis
- Must be able to work on your feet for 8-9 hours per day
- Have good ability to solve problems efficiently
- Handle a variety of task including stocking shelves, pulling parts and packaging
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED certificate
- Must be dependable and display a “pride in performance”
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment a “must”
To apply please email resume to email@example.com with the heading of “Packaging Associate” in the subject line of emails.
Competitive compensation and benefits are provided. Benefits for full time employees include medical insurance, paid vacations/holidays and company match 401K. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. We currently have positions open in both our Olive Branch, Mississippi and Memphis, Tennessee facilities. No phone calls or in-person applications accepted for this position. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
The COMP Performance Group is the parent company of leading performance automotive brands such as COMP Cams, TCI Automotive, FAST, ZEX Nitrous, Racing Head Service and more – for additional information about our brands and their products, visit www.compperformancegroup.com.