Performance automotive parts manufacturer has an immediate opening for a full time Warranty Group Manager. This position is a critical role within one of the most reputable performance automotive organizations in the world. The position offers great advancement/leadership opportunities and is ideal for a career minded candidate with an outstanding track record of customer service and employee leadership.
The role will be the “working” manager of a small group (4-6) of dedicated employees that are responsible for inspecting returned or damaged parts and determining the cause of failure and interfacing with customers via phone, email and digital channels. Outgoing personality, professional work ethic, strong communication skills, process improvement aptitude and customer-centered focus are a “must”. Candidate will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment, comfortable with multi-tasking and be a dependable self-starter.
- Friendly, professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong computer knowledge (especially Microsoft & Google business applications).
- Requires basic mechanical and electrical automotive knowledge.
- Verifiable 3+ years of professional experience leading a professional team or small department.
- Minimum of a H.S. Diploma and a good driving record required; college degree preferred; motorsports experience or automotive mechanical knowledge a plus.
- Ability to provide inspection of product, recommendations and troubleshoot problems with customers and implement continual internal process improvement.
- Able to speak clearly and concisely to both individuals and large groups,
- handle customer requirements including problem solving in a professional business manner.
- Full-time salaried position with scheduled hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, CST – Monday through Friday.
Candidates must be within daily commuting distance to Memphis, Tennessee or willing to relocate. Submit resume via replying to this listing with the subject header of Warranty Manager. No phone calls or in-person applications please.
Competitive compensation; benefits are provided. Benefits for full-time employees include subsidized medical insurance, company match 401k and paid vacations/holidays. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. This position is located in our Memphis, TN headquarters but may also require some limited travel to our Olive Branch, MS and Ashland, MS locations.